- Pranjal Modi is an Educationist and a seasoned entrepreneur. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Charter Holder of the CFA Institute, Virginia, USA.
- Pranjal leads the strategy & social entrepreneurship model for Learning Synapses. His strengths lie in the amalgamation of his work & interests in finance, education, networking, social entrepreneurship & leadership.
- Pranjal’s passion and involvement with education initiated with the inception of his company Vanijya Guru, in Ranchi, an endeavor to teach and guide Chartered Accounts
- Pranjal contributed to the strategy and financial advisory boards for Jagriti Yatra & Jagriti Enterprise Network. He has been invited to institutions of global repute like Benaras Hindu University, Ashoka University and Birla Institute of Technology to express his views on economics, entrepreneurship and experiential learning.
- He is a strong propagator of skill-development and is closely involved with some exciting projects to revamp the education system in the country.